Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yikes!  It has been way, way too long since I update this blog.  I don't even know where to begin....

Lets see...

January:  We celebrated my 32nd birthday.  Bruce & the kids took me to Bodega Bay and we had an awesome day.  The weather was warm, no jackets required
 Also in January we went to Bodega Bay Lodge for the night and got an absolutely gorgeous suite for my birthday celebration.  Yup, it continued with just Bruce and I a couple of nights later...here is a picture of the view from our suite.

February brought us Aidan's 8th birthday.  He asked that we go to Corning and visit Isaac for his birthday.  I think they had a good time.  Aidan got WWE tickets for a show in Sacramento from us and he was stoked.

So that leads us to March and the actual WWE event.  Here are some pictures from Arco.


No comments:

Post a Comment