Day 2 - HIIT 15 I came into today a bit intimidated about what would be occurring. I knew it would be a tough one and Chalene did not disappoint. Wow. I got through the first three drills. Completely out of breath and feeling good. That last set was so hard. My legs were shaking, sweat coming down my face like tears, but I pushed through and am so glad I did. I am proud of myself today. I pushed my body to the limit. I completed the workout with the stretch 10. I don't feel like I really put my all into that one though. I was wiped from the HIIT. Tomorrow is a rest day and I almost wish it wasn't. Having so much fun with Turbo Fire. I now realize that getting into shape is no easy feat. You must put in the work. There are no secrets. Eat less, move more. And find a workout you love!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, October 17, 2011
Ouch! If my body could speak right now it would be saying "what the hell did you just put me through". In a good way of course. My legs already feel like they are asleep as I lay here and write. I used the new to class option which broke down the moves before you got into them. I am glad I did. They made a lot more sense that way and I don't feel like I will need to do it again. I can usually catch on pretty fast. Loved the music and loved the moves. Must say those fire drills are killer. The Sumo Burpies are tough. I personally really loved the air jacks. Made you feel really pumped up. Right now I and wiped. Ready for a good night of sleep and a HIIT 15 tomorrow. I am a little nervous but am confident in myself. Until tomorrow... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, October 16, 2011
I haven't been on this blog in months. In fact in the past month and a half I have been busy - spending a little less time on the computer and more time for me. I have found the workout that I love and have been sticking to a 1400 calorie diet. I have lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks and am feeling the best I have. I got hooked on a workout called Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson - a Beachbody workout. I love it because it incorporates two of my favorite workouts...kickboxing and dance! This is why I am upping my workout to Chalene's workout called Turbo Fire. It is a 90 day program that I plan to kick ass at...and probably get my ass kicked once in a while... Tomorrow is Day 1 and I will try to give updates as I go. Tomorrow I take the dreaded "before" pictures and measurements. Maybe after I get through the workout I will be brave enough to put them up. For now though, I cannot wait! Bring on the fire...i am ready for a good workout tomorrow!
I am so very excited, because on Wednesday one of these happy new little iphone 4s' will be mine! So excited. I still have the iphone 3Gs so it will be so nice to be able to Facetime with my sisters!! Oh and that little assistant Siri will be pretty darn awesome too....I feel like I don't spend too much money on myself so this is my splurge that will pay for itself within a week. :)
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Yes, I am in that kind of a daydreamy type of mood and wishing and hoping...
1. Immediately take the kids out of school and head to Disneyland for a good five days. First we would reserve a suite in the Disneyland Hotel much like this one. To me there aren't too many things as fun as Disneyland. I may even try to buy myself to the front of each line. I wouldn't worry about where, when, what we would eat while we were there...we would take advantage of restaurants in the park, fun treats in the park, souvieners and wouldn't worry about how much money it was at all.
2. After we get back from Disneyland - we would take the kids to their dad's/mom's house and Bruce and I would now throw the bags in the car and head to our favorite beach place to be...that's right people, Sea Ranch! And we are splurging on the house that is right on the edge overlooking the Pacific. Maybe like this one:
This will be the table we will sit at, drink a cup of coffee and contemplate how we will wisely invest and spend our money. Then after we have figured out how we will handle things we will come back to Napa to begin shopping for our dream house...
3. Buy our Napa Valley dream house. Something like this one:
4. Then I would head to the Apple store - get a new computer since mine is broke, the most updated iphone, an ipad and the kids would each have their own all ipods.
5. I would update my Honda Pilot to the newest version and then maybe, just maybe for a play car I would get this one...
Of course these are just some of the fun things I would do with an unlimited funds....what would you do?