Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Matilda and Good Luck Dakotah!


Last night we went back to Corning to celebrate my niece, Matilda's 6th birthday and also bid farewell to my little brother, Dakotah.  He is headed off to Kansas on Monday!  Crazy.  A good time was had by all.  It was just way hot there!  We were happy to get back to our 65 degree weather.  LOL.  Actually, for Corning...the weather wasn't too hot at all!  We'll miss you Dakotah!!

 Madison, chillin'.  this is just before she sat up a little higher on the chair and flipped it over...and yes, her zipper is down.  Nice.  :)

How cute is my nephew, Kort?  He and Mad could actually be brother and sister they look so much alike.  The camera loves this little guy!

 My sisters and brother

Yes, this would be the side of that Madison decided to cut her hair.  Not braidable!

Future WWE Wrestlers!

My love bug!  heehee...I know he secretly loves that I call him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment