Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ready to Fire it up!

I haven't been on this blog in months.  In fact in the past month and a half I have been busy - spending a little less time on the computer and more time for me.  I have found the workout that I love and have been sticking to a 1400 calorie diet.  I have lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks and am feeling the best I have.  I got hooked on a workout called  Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson - a Beachbody workout.  I love it because it incorporates two of my favorite workouts...kickboxing and dance!  This is why I am upping my workout to Chalene's workout called Turbo Fire.  It is a 90 day program that I plan to kick ass at...and probably get my ass kicked once in a while... Tomorrow is Day 1 and I will try to give updates as I go.  Tomorrow I take the dreaded "before" pictures and measurements.  Maybe after I get through the workout I will be brave enough to put them up.  For now though, I cannot wait!  Bring on the fire...i am ready for a good workout tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment