Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 1: fire 30/stretch 10

Ouch! If my body could speak right now it would be saying "what the hell did you just put me through". In a good way of course. My legs already feel like they are asleep as I lay here and write. I used the new to class option which broke down the moves before you got into them. I am glad I did. They made a lot more sense that way and I don't feel like I will need to do it again. I can usually catch on pretty fast. Loved the music and loved the moves. Must say those fire drills are killer. The Sumo Burpies are tough. I personally really loved the air jacks. Made you feel really pumped up. Right now I and wiped. Ready for a good night of sleep and a HIIT 15 tomorrow. I am a little nervous but am confident in myself. Until tomorrow... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment